June Camera Wrapping Challenge

sandie03

I run with Scissors
June 2018 Number about me

Random Winner for June is TBear
  1. This month choose a number ( e.g. your favourite number; your birth year; your age; your position in your siblings list; your car rego number, your house/ apartment number but NOT your bank passcode).
  2. Use a large broad outline font to fill your page with your number, and add photos and/or elements inside the edges of the number.
  3. The photos need to tell something about you...so can be selfie, family photos, pets, your hobbies, interests, favourites (colour, food, music etc).
  4. Scrap the page in your own special style.
  5. Add journalling to explain the photos chosen ( if needed).
  6. Add title but not at top of page, may be angled, sideways, at side or bottom of your page.

Here are the requirements that must be met:
1. Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer-it can be a freebie as well.
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!
And a bonus is an entry into the random draw each month to win a mini courtesy of Lisa at Southern Creek Designs.

Last edited:

sandie03

I run with Scissors
TRicky, but here is mine. I used: Life 's an Adventure by Southern Creek Designs.
My number is 5 (Artgal's Lemonade Stand alpha).
I added photos ( and journalling) from my recent visit to New Zealand. This tells you I like photography (beautiful dawn, stark lighthouse, autumn trees) and travelling.
My title is curled up in the curve of the 5.

PDW--Cam-Wrap-June-1.jpg

stater

Here's mine:

Journaling Reads: When I moved into my house I was pleasantly surprised to find 3 blueberry bushes. They are easy to care for & produce lots of fruit. The main thing is you have to be out in the summer heat to pick them. Well worth the labor. As you can see this year’s crop was gracious. I ended up freezing a bunch & giving some to Elivia. My dream would be to have berries on them year round!

You_Reap_What_You_Sow.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
You_Reap_What_You_Sow.jpg
Three blueberry bushes. What an agreeable surprise for you, and they keep on giving. Love the story you shared in this page. Thankyou for taking part in the Camera Wrapping for June.

Here's mine:

Journaling Reads: When I moved into my house I was pleasantly surprised to find 3 blueberry bushes. They are easy to care for & produce lots of fruit. The main thing is you have to be out in the summer heat to pick them. Well worth the labor. As you can see this year’s crop was gracious. I ended up freezing a bunch & giving some to Elivia. My dream would be to have berries on them year round!

View attachment 149401