July Camera Wrapping...No Islands

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Lovely page. Great job of linking your photos and layers. Looks a bit cool at the beach. Thanks for playing in the Camera Challenge for July.
View attachment 150160
Well, for a day in March it was not too bad at all, it was a 59 F (=15C) day, with a lot of Sunshine. It was also the day I fell and broke my tailbone (which is still hurting every now and then).

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Oh dear. I hope it improves quickly...I can't imagine not being comfortable sitting to scrap at my computer.

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Oh dear. I hope it improves quickly...I can't imagine not being comfortable sitting to scrap at my computer.
Well, it has been 4 years ago... it's not as worse as it has been... I can sit, but on the wrong chair no longer than 60-90 minutes. Good thing that at work I can walk around and pick different chairs if needed. And when I sit I can only lean forwards, lounging on the couch is something I rarely do...

JenniferJ

The Nut of my Kingdom
Think I did it correctly. LOL I thought for a while on where I was most comfortable and I almost chose my desk, my recliner, my moms house, and many other spots I find comfort in, but soon realized what all those places had in common was my sweet Max! MAX is my comfort zone! Awesome Challenge by the way!

MyComfortZone.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
What a lovely place to be comfortable ...with your dog no matter where he is. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Challenge July2018.
MyComfortZone.jpg

Think I did it correctly. LOL I thought for a while on where I was most comfortable and I almost chose my desk, my recliner, my moms house, and many other spots I find comfort in, but soon realized what all those places had in common was my sweet Max! MAX is my comfort zone! Awesome Challenge by the way!

View attachment 150309