July 30 Special Chat Challenge

scrapsofcandy

Administrator
Staff member
Post your layouts here for the July 30 Chat Challenge.

Your challenge:

Create a layout using this photo of Katrina, youngest daughter of our very own Southern Creek Designs and Ninja Boss, Lisa.

Information about the photo: Don't Put Baby in A Corner! (It is not required to use this as a title or in the layout at all. it is just additional information if you want to use it.)

One winner will be selected to win a $15 iTunes GC. Layout must be upload by Saturday, August 6.

Happy Scrapping!

Last edited:

Ozegirl

I couldn't figure out the time difference and then we had a few visitors yesterday and had to go to the airport to pick up neighbours flying back in so I missed it :(

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
I haven't had the chance to play with the photo...dangblasted program issues.

Love the pages, great fun!!

pasteoptional

Ninja Paste Eater
Staff member
I've been given the honor of announcing the winner of our Layout contest and let me tell you I'm tickled to do it!

MamaB you rocked the photo of Katrina Candy provided and produced a LO that we KNOW her mother loves - a lot!!

You have won and all expense paid trip to the grocery store! No, no wait....that isn't it - that's where I was SUPPOSED to be tonight lol....

But you DID win a $15.00 gift certificate to iTunes!!! Congratulations Mama! I'll be sending you a PM shortly to coordinate things so keep an eye out for it!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to create such beautiful pages for Baby Kat!!!

MamaB

Wow Thank you!!!!! Everyone had such gorgeous pages! Lisa, you know we love you and thanks for letting us play with a photo of your adorable little one!!!! :) :ninjalove: