July 2019 Siggy Challenge

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
Hi there! Betsyfru here with your Siggy Challenge for July. Take a look at this holiday calendar for this month. It has some pretty unusual holidays as well as some of the usual ones. Just choose one and create a new siggy based on the holiday you chose. I can't wait to see all of these creations! Have fun, too!
Here's mine, typical 4th of July holiday, my favorite!

We don't have a lot of siggy requirements in our forum, the MAX size of your siggy should be no more than 700px wide and 200 - 300px tall. Just to keep the site running smoothly!!!! . I save mine as png most of the time, but sometimes I save them with a white background jpeg. Either way will work.

To get your siggy to show up in your signature:
1. Head to the toolbar at the top of this forum and click on your Forum Name
(in the drop down you will see Signature, click that)
2. Insert your image from the gallery using copy + paste or the Photo Icon tool
(hit Save Changes when done)

********************************************************************************
Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new Siggy created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your siggy to the Siggy Challenge gallery and post the link and image in this thread.
5. Your siggy must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

Last edited:

demma_b13

Designing Ninjas
I wanted to do the teddy bear picnic but nothing was working for me so I went with the traditional 4th siggy.

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
I wanted to do the teddy bear picnic but nothing was working for me so I went with the traditional 4th siggy.
Well, Deanna, your siggy is spectacular! Just like the 4th of July! I know @Tbear will do Teddy Bear's Picnic, though, so can't wait to see hers...