January 2020 - VP #2

Fran98765

Designing Ninjas
Staff member
Happy halfway through January! It's already moving fast this year!

My birthday is next week, so I thought I would host a birthday challenge! I'm not quite sure what that means, but hopefully my fingers will type out something awesome as I finish this post! ;)

Create a celebration page. It doesn't have to be a birthday. It could be a holiday or wedding or celebrating a job promotion. Any type of celebration.

Include the following steps on your page!
B - is for buttons - use at least 1 button.
I - is for ice cream. All the best parties have ice cream. Use something COLD on your page, like ice cream or snow.
R - is for ribbons. Include ribbons on your page.
T - is for Trio - have 3 photos on your page.
H - is for holiday... remember our theme! Holidays or birthdays!
D - is for dozen. You do have at least 12 elements on your page, right?? :)
A - is for aqua - use the color aqua or teal on your page somewhere. It doesn't have to be a major color.
Y - is for yarn so use at least 1 string on your page.

You have til the end of the month to complete the challenge!

"Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!"

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Great challenge Fran! I have done the same when posting mine a few time...it just comes to you, as you go LOL

Tbear

1579282695546.png
Photo of DS and DIL this past Christmas. Lucky them...holidays on the Virgin Islands!

stater

2 strings, 1 paint, 1 banner, 1 tag, 2 scatters, 1 gnome, 3 buttons, 1 ribbon

The ice cream is included in the middle photo & the gnome is faded in the background.

Last edited:

Windswept

Happy Birthday Fran!!!
I think I got all that you wanted in the layout :) My husband's birthday was the 13th now that he is retired does not have to go out everyday so our Daughter and Son bought him a coffee maker and his favorite coffee so now he can make it at home and it tastes better than what he would buy.

SweetSixteen-CoffeShop-FranB.jpg