January 2020 Mood Board Challenge

Carla

Designing Ninjas
Happy New Year and welcome to another year of Mood Board Challenges!

January is a month of new beginnings, resolutions, and generally, a wind-down period from the bustle of the Holidays! I hope that you will find something on this month's mood board to inspire your creativity. Have fun with it and I can't wait to see what you come up with! Choose 2 or 3 inspirations from the Board that I am providing. Your inspiration could be the actual object, colors, texture, shapes, or something else. When you are finished, post your layout in the Mood Board Challenge Gallery and please be sure to list your inspirations. Then come back here and link your image so we can give you some layout lovin'!

January-2020.jpg

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:

1. Please use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer.
2. Your layout has to be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Your layout can only be entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the appropriate Challenge Gallery
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!!
Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

G.J.

Awesome mood board! happy New Year!! My inspiration, white & grey colors, winter, coffee, pine trees and phone.
Reading is fun.jpg