Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions, please' started by Stacy, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Stacy

Stacy New Member

Hello scrappers. I am new to this forum and gallery. I am a momma to 4, love the beach, mountains and Disney. I have been an early childhood educator for almost 25 years. I love to read, paint and of course scrapbook!

2. LisaAdmin

LisaAdmin Rockin Ninja Boss Staff Member

Hi Stacy! Welcome to PDW :) What kind of books do you like to read?

3. G.J.

G.J. Active Member

Hi Stacy! welcome, you're gonna love this place

4. Stacy

Stacy New Member

Thanks! I read everything!! LOL.... Currently on book three of Outlander... my favorites include.... Harry Potter, Little House, Anne of Green Gables, Jodi Picoult novels, Kingdom Keepers and so so so many more! I read young adults books, adult, Amish stories,....I have over 1000 early childhood books in my collection. I love to browse the tables at book stores and grab what every sounds good to me. getting ready to read The Bear and the Nightingale next.

Tbear likes this.
  5. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

Welcome, Stacy! Hope you enjoy PDW as much as I do!
    I'm a reader too...or least in spurts. This last "spurt" has been going on for 20 years. LOL!

6. lebjs

lebjs A Kiwi living in Oz

Welcome to PDW Stacy! I'm glad your found our small corner of the digi-scrapbooking world :)

7. Romajo

Romajo Designing Ninjas

Hi Stacy, welcome to PDW. Think I 'know' you from MouseScrappers, is that right?
    Here a Disney-reading-scrapbook-addict too!
    The last 2 days of April we will spent in WDW! Yay…
    Soooo looking forward to cross the ocean again anf going back to Florida. This time we will see more (than just WDW) of the Orlando area.

8. Tammys_Scrapping

Tammys_Scrapping I run with Scissors

Welcome to PDW, Stacy!