Grand Opening Sale and Contests ~ Day Dreams 'n Designs

Discussion in 'Special Sales!' started by shelleyr, May 12, 2017.

1. shelleyr

shelleyr Designing Ninjas

Hey everyone! I am so happy to be opening my store at PDW. I did get it up in time for NSD but I decided to hold my grand opening after the crazy busy weekend was over.

[​IMG]

SALE
    My entire store will be 40% off through May 24th. So if you missed out on anything during NSD now is a great time to pick it up.

LAYOUT CONTEST
    Post your layout made with any Day Dream 'n Designs product in my gallery and you will be entered into a drawing for a $10 coupon to my store. You have until May 24th to post it and every layout earns you an entry (CT layouts do not count).

You will find my GALLERY HERE

BUYER CONTEST
    Every person that makes a purchase in my store from the first day it opened before iNSD going through the 24th will also be entered into a $10 coupon drawing for my store. One entry per order.

You will find my STORE HERE

POST YOUR PICK CONTEST
    Lastly, browse my store then come back here and post your kit pick and I will randomly select a few people to win their pick for free!

Interested in getting my designs for free? Apply to be on my CT! I am holding my annual call. I'm super easy to work with requiring just 1 layout per collection (1-2 per month) and to post it to my gallery and 3 other locations of your choice. That's it. Apply today, I will be making a decision by May 20th!

[​IMG]
    I'm so excited to be here with you and look forward to getting to know all of you!

Thanks,
    Shelley

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  2. neeltje

neeltje Late Bloomer

I love everything in the Butterfly Garden kit, the colors and the elements
    ButterflyGarden1.jpg

3. shelleyr

I love purple so I love this kit too! Thanks for posting.

4. jensesan

jensesan New Member

This one is so sweet and fun! Loads of winter time goodness!
    [​IMG]

5. shelleyr

Oh my goodness, this is my all time favorite kit I have made yet. I just love love love the colors in this one. So glad you picked it to post!

6. barbaraj

barbaraj Active Member

Did you know your kits aren't showing a 40% off in the shop? I went to go shopping but am waiting for the sale.
    I found this one that's so great! This is my pick. Thanks for the great contests!

[​IMG]

7. Romajo

Romajo Designing Ninjas

Welcome to PDW!

8. shelleyr

I did not, thanks for letting me know. I have now fixed it. Sorry still getting used to a different store system! That was such a fun kit to create. Thanks for playing.

9. shelleyr

Thanks Romajo!

10. barbaraj

barbaraj Active Member

11. beatricemi

beatricemi Active Member

I have the worst time choosing and your kits are all lovely so I'll pick the first one that comes up. Such a bright and cheerful kit.
    [​IMG]

12. JIC Creations

JIC Creations Member

13. bekfek

bekfek Member

14. shelleyr

15. shelleyr

Ahh I just loved those cute bonnet girls I had to make a kit with them. Thanks for playing!

16. shelleyr

17. lebjs

lebjs I run with Scissors

Woo hoo! Welcome to PDW and thank you for the opportunity to win one of your kits! Your fabulous kit Old Cottage Road caught my eye :)

[​IMG]

18. stater

stater Active Member

I love everything in your store... hard to pick just one thing. :D

[​IMG]