Good Morning 7-1-19

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
WHAT! It is July! Doing the happy Monday dance, and the happy July dance... and maybe I better just climb back into bed before I hurt something hahaha. I have a full day ahead. So many things on my to do list. Fourth of July party stuff plans= food to buy.

G.J.

Happy July!!! have a wonderful Monday and a fabulous week ahead!

Happy Canada day to everyone that is celebrating!

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Happy July, although July started with a visit at the dentist... I broke a part of my tooth last weekend. :(
But in good news, it's fixed now and I had an extra day off! ;)

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
Ouch on the tooth Romajo!!! Not such a fun thing to do :( But half a day off is a nice bonus :)
STATER?? stress test at the cardiologist?? WHAT?? Hopefully that went well, and umm... stress free? LOL When do you get results back?

stater

Ouch on the tooth Romajo!!! Not such a fun thing to do :( But half a day off is a nice bonus :)
STATER?? stress test at the cardiologist?? WHAT?? Hopefully that went well, and umm... stress free? LOL When do you get results back?
It was more a precaution, because of my family history, than anything else. I wouldn't say stress free... they kept me waiting so long it raised my blood pressure way up. They stressed me out before we even started. LOL My doc wasn't there, but another looked at it & said he didn't see anything to be considered about.... whatever that means. They'll pass it on to my cardiologist. I have mitral valve prolapse so I usually just check in with him once a year. I guess if I need to return before then they'll call?

sandie03

I run with Scissors
And I'm back on board after three weeks without my laptop, a two week holiday at Gold Coast (balmy weather) and Melbourne Australia ( bitterly cold winds, rain etc for a Queenslander - thank goodness for lightweight thermals). Laptop has a new hard drive and other bits, plus I took three days to reload all my programs etc and reload my backups. Only a couple of glitches. SO Here I am ready for July. I have had all these cardiologists tests this year also, Stater. Same reason- family history- and same comment at the end. I sent my paper report to my son-in-law who is a heart researcher for 2nd opinion. Same comment.