Good Morning 12-11-19

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
Did you know: On Christmas Eve in 2001, the Bethlehem Hotel had 208 of its 210 rooms free. (https://www.tomango.co.uk/thinks/30-fun-facts-about-christmas-to-impress-your-friends/) I found that fact for the newsletter, and just had to share it in the forum.

In other fun news, 3 of my kids decided to take a chance and got grounded. They will be grounded over Christmas this year. It is always a treat when they think that mom will NEVER be mean enough to ground them "xyz" holiday, event, etc. Even better, you would think they would look at the older siblings and go- HUH, she grounded them, chances are, she would probably ground me. LOL I guess they decided to live on the edge ;) The older kids are just shaking their heads, and laughing at them. Happy Wednesday!!

PS. Tbear, we happened to have the heat and air guy over at our house the other day too. I was thinking it must have been their day to be out and about.

Tbear

I guess that Bethlehem Hotel isn't what it used to be...or maybe it is :D

Today I'm waiting for the Fed EX guy to deliver a package that must be signed. I normally wouldn't mind so much (especially since he's delivering a new computer for me to replace the one the power outage destroyed a few months ago) but...
According to the Fed Ex tracking website...this computer was suppose to be delivered last Saturday...kept saying it was by the end of day.
I stayed home and waited...and waited...and waited. When it got dark, I turned the porch light on and waited some more. At 10 pm I gave up and went to bed. Next morning the website had no info on what happened...but said they would let me know when it leaves the depot in Tennessee.
So today I wait...

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
@LisaAdmin poor kiddos with such a mean mom! (I suppose they deserved it... and what a sweet surprise to hear that from Christmas Day on, the punishement is over. But only if they behave until then of course).

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
I guess that Bethlehem Hotel isn't what it used to be...or maybe it is :D

Today I'm waiting for the Fed EX guy to deliver a package that must be signed. I normally wouldn't mind so much (especially since he's delivering a new computer for me to replace the one the power outage destroyed a few months ago) but...
According to the Fed Ex tracking website...this computer was suppose to be delivered last Saturday...kept saying it was by the end of day.
I stayed home and waited...and waited...and waited. When it got dark, I turned the porch light on and waited some more. At 10 pm I gave up and went to bed. Next morning the website had no info on what happened...but said they would let me know when it leaves the depot in Tennessee.
So today I wait...
Bear, I had that happen a couple of months ago. Can't remember what it was, but I was really wanting it to come. FedEx, I hate it when they are the carrier. It took several more days to arrive!

Tbear

FedEx never did show up yesterday...and guess what? I got another text today from them saying that today is the day for delivery...uh huh...this is the third time I have gotten that text...each on a different day. At least this time according to their tracking info, the package actually is in the right city.
Hubby was on the phone with them last night and the FedEx agent wouldn't commit to any new information. It must be a nightmare at the FedEx depots.

So today I wait again. :rolleyes: