Gallery Standouts July 29-August 4

cla

I run with Scissors
Friday starts a new week of Gallery favorites. Post the layouts you love and are inspired by here!

cla

I run with Scissors
This is so warm and the colors are yummy!

This is so gorgeous and almost makes me miss snow (that's saying a lot)!
118742[/ATTACH]"]winter-in-our-park-sm.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Ozegirl

All lovely pages - that Winter Snow just blows me away - gorgeous! but I have one that is just so sweet - Love Bug by modgee.

Ozegirl

Thanks so much Anita *blushing* and I agree the focus on the sand between the toes on Gina's page is just gorgeous :)

Ozegirl

The gallery is full of gorgeous pages at the moment and here are a few that really caught my eye :)

Let's go! by galina - I have long admired your gallery and I would love to see what you would do with some of our beautiful kits in store here @ PDW :) Come play with us galina :multistars:

1311.jpg

Our Sweetheart by Rosemarythyme

sweetheart_gallery.jpg

Color me Happy by atusia who has some wonderful LO's in the gallery it was difficult to know which one to feature here - I think they are all outstanding :)

1-Color-me-Happy.jpg

and another who has some lovely pages in the gallery and once again hard to choose - they are all so lovely - it is cold here at the moment but her beach pages make me long for summer :)

Sand Castle by artgalstyle

11_07_Sand_Castle.jpg

Last edited:
R

Rosemarythyme

Thank you Jenni for including my LO. There's so much creativity here that I'm thrilled to have my LO included.

artgalstyle

Designing Ninjas
Thanks Jenni for GSO this week. The Creative Team has done wonderful things with my new kit. It's really fun to play with. So glad it's summer. Don't like the cold. Hee! Hee!

:hypnosis: