February 2020 - VP 1

marieh

Designing Ninjas
Hello everyone ! I am Marie aka Marie H Designs and I will host this first VP challenge of february.

For this challenge we will do a CraZy Scraplift. You will have to go through my designer gallery HERE and take 2 layouts of your choice. Your challenge will be to scraplift both of them into 1 layout. You take parts of each of the layouts and you create a new one with it.

For example for my layout I used this one here

and this one

with these 2 I have created this brand new layout

The VP Challenges run through the month- and there is always a 2nd challenge posted on the 16th of each month.

"Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of themonth in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing thechallenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!"

Last edited:

Tbear

I'll be going through your gallery today and choosing...there are so many REALLY fantastic ones there!

lou

Oh, thanks for picking one of mine! I cannot wait to see how you combine them!

lou

I have picked these 2:
by Tedasgram

and by GraceJ

And here is my page:

Last edited:

Elizabeth Weaver

Designing Ninjas
I don't scrap enough, so I want to play along!

I chose:

and

And mine started out looking a bit more like those two combined, but then I tweaked! I still have the sleeping child and the polka dot blends from the second layout, and the angled paper (albeit moved a bit) and the corner cluster from the first one. Photo placement is about the same for both layouts.

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Awesome challenge...these are the two I chose ♥♥

And here is my lift (finally!)

Last edited:

G.J.

I've chose these gorgeous pages:
created by 01lousmith

created by ollitko

I'll be back with my layout soon

KAPOH

I picked two layouts by Windswept to scraplift.
"Giving" was used for the basic design:

and "Lavender" was used for the wood background:

Here is my scraplift: