February 2019 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Discussion in 'Wrapping in Color' started by Kimberly Stewart, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Kimberly Stewart

Kimberly Stewart Designing Ninjas

…and look here, February has arrived! Onto the color challenge!

Your challenge, should you accept it:

1. Use at least 4 of the 8 colors that I’ve provided; they do not have to be exact.

2. Create a new, colorful work of art (layout, card, ATC, hybrid project, mini kit to share with us, etc.) for this challenge only.

3. Use the color swatch to mix and match from your stash and/or the PDW store!

4. Post your fabulous creation in the Wrapping in Color Challenge Gallery here by Midnight EST, on Thursday, February 28th.

5. Be sure to come back to this thread and leave us a link to your masterpiece so that we can all leave you some love and so that I can be sure to get the posting gift to you!

Here are the colors for February:

ColorChallenge-2-2019-GnomeOneLikeYou.jpg

For accepting this challenge, you will receive this posting gift:

KSTEW_GnomeOneLikeYouMini.jpg

The posting gift will be PM’d to you on Friday, March 1st by me!

The posting gift will be sent to you via PM (the PDW forum private message) so be sure to check your private messages in the forum. You can set your private messaging to send you an instant notification email when you receive a PM!

Don’t forget: All challenges are worth 1 PDW Wrapper. Each layout that is completed and posted in the correct challenge thread and the correct gallery will be valued at 1 Wrapper. 1 Bonus Wrapper will be given if 100% PDW designer product is used to complete the challenge. All Wrapper points will need to be tracked in our It's A Wrap Challenge Tracking thread so that your Wrapper points can be checked and verified. For every 20 wrappers accumulated you will receive a $5.00 gift card for the PDW store!

Tbear, G.J. and Josie like this.
  2. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

Wowsers! Love that posting bonus!!! And the colors this month. I'm in...WAY IN!

3. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

G.J., Josie and Tbear like this.
  4. snojewel

snojewel I run with Scissors

5. stater

stater Well-Known Member

G.J. and Tbear like this.
  6. demma_b13

demma_b13 Designing Ninjas

7. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

8. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

Here's one from me:

feb-color-ch1.jpg

Tbear likes this.
  9. Tammys_Scrapping

Tammys_Scrapping I run with Scissors

Thank you for the challenge. :)
    076-040717-01.jpg
    Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Always Yours,
    font ~ With Love

Tbear and G.J. like this.
  10. G.J.

G.J. Active Member

Thank you so much for hosting and the gorgeous posting bonus, gorgeous as usual! here's mine using Sea Love by Heather Z. Scraps
    Sea_love2.jpg

Tbear likes this.