February 2019 Siggy Challenge

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
I need siggy practice so this was a great challenge for me. Thank you! Shoot. No idea how the background became black UGH. Guess I need more practice.

View attachment 155865

https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=92029&title=feb-2019-siggy&cat=918

I went back to my saved PNG file for this element and there is no black on the background. Yet when I add it to the gallery it all of a sudden has a black background. What did I do wrong?
Ruth, I usually add a jpeg version saved at 600 X 600 to the gallery and copy the image use that in the forum post so that it has a white BG. But then I upload the PNG version to a Pinterest board, save it, click on it and use that url to paste into the place where the link goes for my actual signature. It sounds convoluted, and maybe it is, but that's how you get rid of the black in the BG.

Tedasgram

Ruth, I usually add a jpeg version saved at 600 X 600 to the gallery and copy the image use that in the forum post so that it has a white BG. But then I upload the PNG version to a Pinterest board, save it, click on it and use that url to paste into the place where the link goes for my actual signature. It sounds convoluted, and maybe it is, but that's how you get rid of the black in the BG.
Thanks Betsy, I will give this a try. I've copied your instructions because I'll never be able to follow without them lol