Favorite September 2020 PDW Product Layouts

cla

I run with Scissors
It's my favorite time of year when the weather gets cooler, the new school year begins, and I try to learn new things as well.
Pick some favorite layouts in the gallery and try a little something new in your scrapping at least once this month.
All pages using PDW product or for September Challenge are eligible for this thread.

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
I can't believe I'm first! This lovely layout by the wonderful Chris is an inspiration for us all. I just love how she scrapped this sweet sixteen celebration. It was immediately been added to my favourites :)

cla

I run with Scissors
I can't believe I'm first! This lovely layout by the wonderful Chris is an inspiration for us all. I just love how she scrapped this sweet sixteen celebration. It was immediately been added to my favourites :)

Awww thanks Jo! My week is made.

snojewel

I run with Scissors
Love this beautiful page "Fall" by geoleoan. Love the warm earthy tones. The row of circle tags peeking out under the pics and the cute little animal ellies add a special touch!

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
I adore this layout by snojewel "Every Day". I love the kit she used, the cool picture and the awesome word art title. It's so awesome I'm adding it to be growing list of layouts to scraplift :)

• Love
Reactions: cla

snojewel

I run with Scissors
Love this pretty page "Vegetable Soup" by GraceJ. The worn wood paper makes a great backdrop for this yummy photo and cute themed clusters!