Favorite November 2019 PDW Product Layouts

cla

I run with Scissors
Show your gratitude for a page in the gallery that inspires you this month. Any page using PDW product or for A November PDW Challenge is eligible. A $10 store gift certificate will be awarded at the end of the month to a random page in this thread.
PDW is thankful for you and your participation in the gallery and forum!

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
I just love this one by cla, Together. Using that lace with that BG paper blew my mind! I love it so much that I want a layout just like it with one of my photos in it!
1574096453761.png

cla

I run with Scissors
I just love this one by cla, Together. Using that lace with that BG paper blew my mind! I love it so much that I want a layout just like it with one of my photos in it!
View attachment 159552
Thank you so much Betsy! I love how it turned out too. The right half of the background is blended into a solid paper with the opacity lowered a bit. I've turned this into a QP and submitted it to the gift team without the date and Together sticker so hopefully you'll see it up for grabs soon!

Last edited:

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
Well, this one by @01lousmith really caught my eye. The title, Peanuts, doesn't seem to fit the lovely page until you look at the blended photo in the BG of the main page! Such cute photos, really makes me think fall!
1574518716185.png
Gallery Link

geoleoan

I run with Scissors

I just love how this came up, the most important events of a year in 2 pages! Wonderful! by Jarkn!