Favorite May 2020 PDW Product Layouts

cla

I run with Scissors
Hopefully everyone bought a little something new to scrap with over the weekend, but whether the layout you love is made with something new or something older, go ahead and recognize it here. It's like giving someone a little hug or a pat on the back and not having to worry about spreading any infection except kindness! Any pages using PDW product or for PDW May challenges are welcome in this thread.

snojewel

I run with Scissors
Love this fun Spring page "Baiting the Hook" by jakrn Great shadowing on the photo frame and such cute little word tags and themed ellies!

jakrn

Love this fun Spring page "Baiting the Hook" by jakrn Great shadowing on the photo frame and such cute little word tags and themed ellies!

Thanks so much for the GSO! This was a fun layout to create!

snojewel

I run with Scissors
Love the soft sweet page "Spring Dreams" by Betsyfru! The kit colors match that pretty photo perfectly!

Reactions: cla

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
#Meal Time by Artgalstyle (Laramie) has captured a great moment during our Covid-19 pandemic. I remember the first time we could get food we hadn't cooked ourselves and how happy we were! I love the black and white pictures with a colourful embellishments and background paper. This is a moment to celebrate!