Favorite March 2020 PDW Product Layouts

cla

I run with Scissors
Usually luck doesn't have much to do with a really great layout, but if it does, well, it's still a great layout! When you find a layout in the gallery you love, take a moment to say so here. Pages using any PDW product or for a PDW March challenge are eligible here. And happy scrapping!

snojewel

I run with Scissors
Love this fun page "This Place" by ollitko. These kitty photos are adorable and such fun title work too!

snojewel

I run with Scissors
This pretty page "Spring Chick Lizzie" by Tbear jumped out at me from the gallery! Such a sweet Spring page to showcase this adorable photo! Beautiful clustering and love the soft pastel coloring!

geoleoan

I run with Scissors

gorgeous layout by Romajo

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
This layout Spring Fling by Tbear is stunning. Not only is it beautiful, embodies Spring but it also shows off this wonderful kit by Marie H Designs wonderfully. This is another layout that I will be adding to my {growing} list of pages that I love.

Tbear

This layout Spring Fling by Tbear is stunning. Not only is it beautiful, embodies Spring but it also shows off this wonderful kit by Marie H Designs wonderfully. This is another layout that I will be adding to my {growing} list of pages that I love.

Thank you every so much!

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Live your Life in Color by Stater made me smile! I love the soft colours, amazing Easter glasses and the fact we can actually see you Zanne!!!!!!!

stater

Live your Life in Color by Stater made me smile! I love the soft colours, amazing Easter glasses and the fact we can actually see you Zanne!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words & the nomination for GSO. I'm both honored & humbled.

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
"Hope" by snojewel is absolutely stunning and just what we all need now. Perfect quote and great use of Designs by Romajo's kit.