Favorite March 2020 Layouts

cla

I run with Scissors
Usually luck doesn't have much to do with a really great layout, but if it does, well, it's still a great layout! When you find a layout in the gallery you love, take a moment to say so here. All pages using any product are eligible here. And happy scrapping!

snojewel

I run with Scissors
Love this beautiful page "Sweet Legacy" by Pantherka. Love the pretty antique frame, the cross-stitched border and pretty clusters! The pop of Pink adds a special touch!

Pantherka

Love this beautiful page "Sweet Legacy" by Pantherka. Love the pretty antique frame, the cross-stitched border and pretty clusters! The pop of Pink adds a special touch!

Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

snojewel

I run with Scissors
Love the soft dreamy feel of this pretty page "Adventure Awaits" by Pantherka! Lovely photos and sweet paper stacks tucked in behind! Love the curvy title and the buttoned banner string running accross the page like a clothesline!

Pantherka

Love the soft dreamy feel of this pretty page "Adventure Awaits" by Pantherka! Lovely photos and sweet paper stacks tucked in behind! Love the curvy title and the buttoned banner string running accross the page like a clothesline!

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like my page.

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Thank you so much for GSO Grace - I'm so honoured! I'd also like to let everyone know that this layout was scrapped with MarieH Designs amazing kits Spring Blues available here in the PDW shoppe :)