Favorite June 2020 Layouts

cla

I run with Scissors
For some of us the weather is really hot and for some of us it's cool. Whether you find a page in the gallery that you think is HOT or COOL let the page creator know how you feel about it here. All pages using non-PDW products go in this thread. See our GSO/PDW Layout thread for all PDW product pages.

snojewel

I run with Scissors
Love this sweet page and fun curved title! "Charlotte" by weaselwatchr

snojewel

I run with Scissors
This sweet simple page "noted" by sylvia grabbed my attention in the gallery.

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Mother Bear scrapped this gorgeous layout "Plant A Garden". Not only did the wonderful subject matter catch my eye but I also love the focus of the cluster of pictures and flowers on a white space page. Inspiring!

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
I also found another of Linda's (franlk) wonderful layouts to highlight. The quote she used is so true. I love the way she blended the background with the photo and added the flag. Simply stunning!

Mother Bear

Mother Bear scrapped this gorgeous layout "Plant A Garden". Not only did the wonderful subject matter catch my eye but I also love the focus of the cluster of pictures and flowers on a white space page. Inspiring!

Thank you for the nomination Jo!

franlk

I also found another of Linda's (franlk) wonderful layouts to highlight. The quote she used is so true. I love the way she blended the background with the photo and added the flag. Simply stunning!

Thank you so much for the nomination. With next week being the fourth, I wanted to give a thank you to our service men and women instead of all this negative.