DSD Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!
Romajo of Designs by Romajo here with a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.
All you have to do is making a new layout using 3 of the instructions on the card. But... these 3 need to be in a row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal).
1569961064918.png

Post your page here in this thread and in the DSD challenge gallery before midnight on Monday, October 7 2019 EST and you'll get the alpha that goes with my bloghop freebie. Here's the preview of my minikit: Around The World Scandinavia.
1569961232703.png

If you have any questions, please shout.
Have fun and happy DSD!

AlyciaIN

Here's my layout. I used the last column: at least 1 cluster, more than 1 button and not more than 3 papers.
Created mostly with Romajo's Scandinavia mini from the PDW DSD Blog Hop plus one tag from the PDW Passport.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Thanks for a great challenge.
I chose diagonal from top left to bottom right: Circles/ template/ no more than 3 papers. I used DSD Mexico mini by Elizabeth Market Cross, plus star and alpha word art from BeYourself by Romajo.

G.J.

Thank you so much for hosting, I've troubles to upload to the gallery, but here's my take. I chose the first row circles/1 solid/ at least 1 cluster.
Tic tac toe.jpg

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
Alpha has been sent. Let me know if you 1. did not get it and/or 2. you have problems downloading.
All entries after this post will NOT get the alpha as a participation prize.