Digital Scrapbook Day- Planes, Trains, Automobiles

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
You made it this far! Thanks for playing along on our travelling blog hop! We hope you enjoyed it :) You should have arrived here from Southern Creek Designs blog . If you have gotten lost along the way, head back to the PDW blog for the master list :) But here is the last part of the hop:
pdw-aroundtheworld-travelling-PRE-copy.jpg
or you can download it here.

AlyciaIN

I'm not seeing a blog post for 10/4/2019 or a DSD 2019 thread in the forum. Also can't find DSD Bingo via link posted.

fl_connie

Thank you so much to all the designers! I can't wait to see what I downloaded, lol! Firefox decided to download their update today (and I think Windows did, too) and they used up the last of my bandwidth - so basically, no pictures loaded. At least I could still get online. I've got bandwidth from 2a.m. until 8a.m so I guess that is when I'll be shopping! I think internet service is the ONLY thing I still miss about living in a city. :)

jazzmom

Thanks to all the designers for sharing their part of the world with us!! What a terrific idea for the theme!!

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
Sorry for those who didn't see the list! For some reason technology has NOT been my friend the last three days.
here is a list of our blog train:

When you are done here you can head over to your next stop—– Designs by Romajo
If you get lost along the way you can find the full list here:
PDW Blog- Passport Pickup
Designs by Romajo- Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark)
MarieH Designs- Canada
Digital Gator Designs– England
Scrappin’ Serenity- Jamaica
FranB Designs- Maine
Pixie Glitter Designs- Africa
Carla’s Treasures- Japan
Elizabeth’s Market Cross: Mexico
Southern Creek Designs: Germany
PDW Happy Place: Planes, Trains, Automobiles

Artgal Style: France

maryfaye

Ladies I am sorry I cannot thank each of you for your amazing kits for this blog train!! I had a TIA recently and just got home from being in the hospital for a week... I missed so many wonderful DSD events but I am thrilled I was able to still download most of this stunning blog train!!! I am still not able to think 100 percent clearly or type very fast.. Back to the old days of pecking at keys!! But I did want to thank everyone for their amazing parts!!!