December TTNRH

Discussion in 'Things That Never Really Happened Challenge' started by LisaAdmin, Dec 3, 2018.

1. LisaAdmin

LisaAdmin Rockin Ninja Boss Staff Member

Vicki's father passed away- so I am covering for her this month. You know what to do, create a page with the provided photo, post it in the TTNRH gallery and this thread.

This month's picture:
    funny-vintage-photos-about-women-5.jpg

crazsquaw likes this.
  2. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that news, but I feared something like it when there was no TTNRH for Nov. Please let her know she and her family are in our thoughts at this time. Thank you for stepping in. This is one of my favorite challenges. Here is my ATC:
    Obsession2.jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    Tbear likes this.
  3. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

If you're happy and you know it, raise your leg.
    If you're happy and you know, then you really are a showin' it

4. mrscwooddell

mrscwooddell Digital Gator Designs - Claudette

I was thinking more like she was reading a book about yoga poses while you work? lol

G.J. likes this.
  5. lou

lou I run with Scissors

Very sorry to hear that. All my condolences to her and her family for their loss.

6. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Active Member

Very sorry to hear of Vicki's loss. Please let her know she is in our thoughts and prayers. Hope these TTNRH pages will bring her some cheer.

12-18-Directions.jpg

Tbear and JenniferJ like this.
  7. crazsquaw

crazsquaw Challenge Master

So sorry Vicky!! ♥

I don't even know what to think about that photo...like, alrighty then! To get the persons attention, most photogs use a...ah, never mind...no matter how I say it, I twist it around in MY own mind! LOL

JenniferJ likes this.
  8. JenniferJ

JenniferJ The Nut of my Kingdom

Sorry for your loss Vicky

9. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

When I saw there wasn't a November TTNRH I kinda knew Vicki's dad passed. My dad passed in November some years ago and it still hurts my heart.

So sorry, you have to go through this sad time, Vicki, my prayers and thoughts are with you.

G.J. likes this.
  10. G.J.

G.J. Member

I'm so very sorry, my deepest condolences to her and her family for their loss.

11. stater

stater Well-Known Member

12. lou

lou I run with Scissors

These models....!

PDW_Dec18_TTNRH.jpg

Attached Files: