December 2019 Digi Lovin' ♥

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Hard for me to believe we are so close to 2020- the older we get, the faster time flies by...so let's spread some love and have some fun! :)
If you're new to the challenge, here is what you will be 'challenged' to do:
This challenge is not for you to scrap a page, but for you to leave some meaningful comments on pages in the GALLERY- and each month you will receive a pack of word art from me that usually coordinates with the monthly collab, if you leave 15 comments by the end of each month and post your before and after counts.

Here is a preview of what you will receive when you have completed 15 comments in DECEMBER!

*HOW TO FIND YOUR NUMBERS:
1- When you go to the main gallery page, scroll to the bottom and on the left your name should be at the top of the 'Users browsing the gallery' box.
2- Click on your name, it will take you to your page.
3- Scroll down and on the left side, you will find 'Statistics'.
4- You will see Number of comments there, and that is the number you will share (doing a before and then go back again and do an after when you're done)

I would totally love to see some pages using these WA! So if you create a page, please post it in the Challenge Gallery and mention which month's pack you are using- thanks!! ♥

Last edited:

lou

I hear you... I don't know where the year has gone!

Starting with 388 comments
And off to a good start this month with 405 comments!

Last edited:

G.J.

I can hear you, this year is almost over and, I did nothing, good point, my New Year s project list is done, only I am gonna change the year, lol... new year, same projects
Starting at 291
Ending at
Wishing you a wonderful new month! <3

crystalnva

Oh boy am I really cob webby on doing these type challenges... I had no idea it had to be posted on a started number of comments on here (which I could not find my so limited comments but this really intrigued me check out things better here and just like I have said from the get go yall are way to talented and well cyber brainy for me ... LOL so how do I know my comment count could someone school me on this ....PLEASE

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Oh boy am I really cob webby on doing these type challenges... I had no idea it had to be posted on a started number of comments on here (which I could not find my so limited comments but this really intrigued me check out things better here and just like I have said from the get go yall are way to talented and well cyber brainy for me ... LOL so how do I know my comment count could someone school me on this ....PLEASE
I will, just a sec...I have to tell you as I go through the steps myself LOL

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
1- When you go to the main gallery page, scroll to the bottom and on the left your name should be at the top of the 'Users browsing the gallery' box.
2- Click on your name, it will take you to your page.
3- Scroll down and on the left side, you will find 'Statistics'.
4- You will see Number of comments there, and that is the number you will share (doing a before and then go back again and do an after when you're done)

Hope that helps!! I will actually add this to the main post, in case someone else needs the info too.