December 2018 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Discussion in 'Wrapping in Color' started by Kimberly Stewart, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Kimberly Stewart

Kimberly Stewart Designing Ninjas

I apologize for being late again. My Mom's health took a fast nose dive about 2 weeks ago so between taking care of her after being released from the hospital and working a full-time job, I haven't had much time for anything else. So I am running a bit behind and I am exhausted.

Your challenge, should you accept it:

1. Use at least 4 of the 7 colors that I’ve provided; they do not have to be exact.

2. Create a new, colorful work of art (layout, card, ATC, hybrid project, mini kit to share with us, etc.) for this challenge only.

3. Use the color swatch to mix and match from your stash and/or the PDW store!

4. Post your fabulous creation in the Wrapping in Color Challenge Gallery here by Midnight EST, on Monday, December 31st.

5. Be sure to come back to this thread and leave us a link to your masterpiece so that we can all leave you some love and so that I can be sure to get the posting gift to you!

Here are the colors for December: (Hint: Check out the Holly Dollar Days!;))

ColorChallenge-7.jpg

For accepting this challenge, you will receive this posting gift:

KSTEW_PenguinWinterAddOn.jpg

The posting gift will be PM’d to you on Monday, January 1st by me!

The posting gift will be sent to you via PM (the PDW forum private message) so be sure to check your private messages in the forum. You can set your private messaging to send you an instant notification email when you receive a PM!

Don’t forget: All challenges are worth 1 PDW Wrapper. Each layout that is completed and posted in the correct challenge thread and the correct gallery will be valued at 1 Wrapper. 1 Bonus Wrapper will be given if 100% PDW designer product is used to complete the challenge. All Wrapper points will need to be tracked in our It's A Wrap Challenge Tracking thread so that your Wrapper points can be checked and verified. For every 20 wrappers accumulated you will receive a $5.00 gift card for the PDW store!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    G.J. likes this.
  2. Windswept

Windswept I run with Scissors

3. Kimberly Stewart

Kimberly Stewart Designing Ninjas

Posting gift preview has been posted! :)

AlyciaIN likes this.
  4. neeltje

neeltje Late Bloomer

5. G.J.

G.J. Member

Hope all is well with your mom. Sending prayers. Thank you so much for hosting, here's mine
    Believe8.jpg

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Tbear, AlyciaIN and JenniferJ like this.
  6. JenniferJ

JenniferJ The Nut of my Kingdom

Hope all is well with your mom. Prayers for you. :)
    SecretSnowballs.jpg

Tbear, AlyciaIN and G.J. like this.
  7. spenny

spenny Member

Sad to hear that your mom is not doing well. Hope she is on the mend. Take care.

AlyciaIN likes this.
  8. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your mom's health. No fun for anyone there...person with the health issues or the care giver. Very exhausting physically and emotionally.
    Adding both of you to my daily prayers.

AlyciaIN likes this.
  9. SLKendall

SLKendall New Member

This is my first effort at challenges. Hope you like it...

Attached Files:

AlyciaIN and Tbear like this.
  10. stater

stater Well-Known Member

Hope your mom is feeling much better, Kimmi.

Here's my take on the challenge:
    Christmas_Card.jpg

11. demma_b13

demma_b13 Designing Ninjas

12. Betsyfru

Betsyfru I run with Scissors

I'm sad to read that your Mom took a turn for the worse and you are exhausted from all that you're dealing with. It's amazing that you found time to do this challenge, and a good thing that you used the Holly Dollar Days color palette instead of creating a new one! Thanks for the hint about HDD...thought those colors looked familiar! Hope you find some time for yourself this Christmas season to rest and recharge...if you don't take care of yourself, who will???
    Here's mine:
    Ready-for-the-Reindeer-Games.jpg
    https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com...r-the-reindeer-gameshe-reindeer-games&cat=901

13. snojewel

snojewel I run with Scissors

14. AlyciaIN

AlyciaIN Member

15. sandie03

sandie03 I run with Scissors

Created using 2 kits by LoveIt ScrapIt : Peppermint Kisses and Green Christmas
    PDW-Colour-Dec-18.jpg

Tbear likes this.
  16. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

17. Tbear

Tbear Well-Known Member

Oh-What-Fun.jpg
    Photo of DGD and her friends