CT Call - FranB Designs

Fran98765

Designing Ninjas
Staff member
I am always looking for more ladies to join my team. Message me here or on facebook. Must be on facebook to join the CT group. Serious inquiries only, please.

Please tell me about you and your scrapping "resume" and why you think your scrapping style and my design style would go well together. I am looking for experienced scrappers that utilize my kits well - using several different types of elements and papers to showcase my kits. You must use personal photos on your layouts, no stock photos.

Here is an old info banner, but the req's are the same.

ctcall2015.jpg

Romajo

Designing Ninjas
If only I had the time (to create pages and, more important, to post them around in digi-land)... I would apply again...
Good luck with your call!

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
I'd love to be on your team but I think I'd be spreading myself too thin. I'll just keep using the products that you choose to share with the CT here at PDW!

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
How did I miss this back in May? Good luck Fran!! I would love to join your team if you are still looking, also!

Fran98765

Designing Ninjas
Staff member
I think I am good for now, since having this thread bumped, I had a lot of new CT members. I will keep you in mind for the future tho. :)