August VP#2

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
It seems like time has been really flying by lately, and I’m trying to keep up! LOL luckily, I don’t have kids starting school anymore- just the Grandies.
So I figured this should be an easy enough challenge for everyone, since time may a little tight right now.

For this challenge, you are going to do at least 2 specific things:
1- Your background MUST be a PHOTO. You will do your scrapping ON TOP of the photo itself.
2- You MUST create a cluster using whatever you want- but there must be multiples of 2’s of the types of things in your cluster. (ex- 2 flowers, 2 buttons, 2 squares, etc).
3- Just for fun: Create your own word art using fonts and/or alphas for your title.

You can add other photos to your page, layer papers or whatever you want- as long as it is obvious the background is just your photo and everything is on top of that.

* For my cluster at the top, I used:
2 pieces of netting
2 paper circles
2 squares
2 flowers
2 drawn flowers
2 ropes (and 2 wood shells are on one)
2 items from the ocean (pearl & shell)
2 leaves
* My title has a WA that I altered, to add my own words in the middle

Here’s the required mumbo-jumbo :)
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Variety Pack Challenge Galleryand post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of themonth in order to receive points.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing thechallenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store
!

Last edited:

Pups_r_Paps

My cluster consists of two word strips, two flowers, two red leaves and two yellow leaves. I added three photos and created the word art title.

Tbear

1566503996274.png
Walk on Headlands Beach
Ten elements, two photos, two strokes around photo and two pieces of text information. Oh and...two of us. LOL
Photo of Lake Erie and that's us taking a stroll on it towards the lighthouse last Sunday (before the storm chased us away)

crazsquaw

Challenge Master
Wow ladies, those are all so amazing and uniquely different...great pages!! I have left all of you some gallery love!

lou

I'm pretty sure I have doubles of everything (2 scatters, 2 bottles, 2 hearts, even number of flowers and leaves, ribbons, paper pieces and ric rac! Phew!)

sandie03

I run with Scissors
I used Puppy Love: Designs by Romajo.
2 double hearts, 2 sets of double puppies, 2 small sprinkles, 2 paw print elements, 2 papers, 2 parts to the title - 2 fonts 2 alpha.

fl_connie

Thanks for the fun challenge! In my cluster, I used 2 photos, 2 leaf clusters, 2 pink flowers, 2 blue flowers & 2 yellow flowers and 2 green buttons.

views (600 x 491).jpg

lebjs

A Kiwi living in Oz
Here's my layout. I used 2 groups of stars (2 different ones), 2 ribbons, 2 buttons, 2 word strips and two circles.