August Camera Wrapping: I Smiled....

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Great filter/ mask on the photo. Love the eyes on the butterflies and the arty feel. Just missing the title and journalling as per the challenge. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Challenge for August.
No8-SCD-RS.jpg
Like most have said I really don't like photos of myself so I hope this is okay for my photo. If not I have no problem changing it :)

View attachment 150677

Jazz2000

I'm trying to work on it. PSE froze while trying to save it. hmmm ...... wonder what that could mean?

lou

The mask is not obvious with the flower blending layer in the background, but it's there! (can see it best bottom left corner of the photo)

GDS_Aug18_MHCT_SYL.jpg

Windswept

Great filter/ mask on the photo. Love the eyes on the butterflies and the arty feel. Just missing the title and journalling as per the challenge. Thanks for taking part in the Camera Challenge for August.
View attachment 150728

I have updated my layout to include the journaling also. The title is Me. Myself and I. Sorry I missed it the first time guess posting a photo of myself had me rattled a little :)

No8-SCD-RS.jpg

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Beautifully scrapped. And I can see that lovely photomask! What a great reason to smile. Thanks for taking part in the CAmera Challenge for August.
GDS_Aug18_MHCT_SYL.jpg

The mask is not obvious with the flower blending layer in the background, but it's there! (can see it best bottom left corner of the photo)

View attachment 150896