August Camera Wrapping Challenge

sandie03

I run with Scissors
August Camera Wrapping Macro flowers - one of my favourite photo subjects.

Your challenge this month is to snap and scrap in Macro (or find in your stash) one or more photos of flowers. Macro means a photo taken with the lens very close to the object. You may only snap part of the subject. Often the background is then blurry, but the subject remains sharp.

Scrap a page, an ATC, a greeting card, a pocket or journal slip using this photo.

Post your completed challenge in this thread, and link to the designer of your scrap items.
Remember to post in your thread in the Challenge tracking too.
Score 1 wrapper for your page/card, or 2 wrappers for using Plain Digital Wrapper scrap items.

Here are two samples.

Dandelion-perfection2011.jpg

Passion6.jpg

Last edited:

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Lovely, Kapoh. Beautiful orchid. Great macro shot. Love the mask and the tropical accents. Thank you for joining in the camera wrapping challenge.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Beautiful flower macros. Love the framing and title placement and font. The purple and green work well together. Thanks for joining in the challenge.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
OH, Cosmos. Beautiful. I had these in my garden until the last drought cycle. Love the mask you applied and the watercolour effect. Thank you for joining in the challenge.

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Yabby, Thankyou for joining the challenge. Very pretty flower with the multi-coloured petals. Love how you picked up the colours in your papers and elements.