August 8: Odie

Discussion in 'Good Morning PDW!' started by LisaAdmin, Aug 8, 2014.

1. LisaAdmin

LisaAdmin Rockin Ninja Boss Staff Member

The Date to Create: I would create a day of play. Or maybe a day of nothing. That would work out too!

Happiness Happens Day: HAHAHAHAH sorry... cough cough. Sometimes you just have to realize that happiness is how you look at things, and then change your way of thinking :)

Odie Day:
    This would be Garfield's friend, Odie: I always felt like he got the short end of the deal.
    Odie.jpe

It's Friday! New releases are up, and the day has just begun!

2. geoleoan

geoleoan I run with Scissors

so true what you ve said about hapiness.
    I love Oddie!

3. fl_connie

fl_connie I run with Scissors

Hey - you left out one of my favorite days - National Zucchini Day! Ours didn't do very well this year - think it got too hot too fast for them so I certainly wish someone would slip a basket of those little goodies onto my porch tonight. That's what they suggest folks do on National Zucchini Day, lol!

4. LisaAdmin

LisaAdmin Rockin Ninja Boss Staff Member

hahahahahahaha I CAN believe I left out that one! In the past our zucchini's have turned out an incredible amount. Now I can barely eat them :) If you were closer I would sneak a truck load on your step :D

5. sonyawiren

sonyawiren New Member

Traveling day for us. Love your thoughts on happiness. Poor Odie!

6. demma_b13

demma_b13 Designing Ninjas

August 8th is my 14 year old son's birthday and if I could get him to listen to me I would tell him, "Sometimes you just have to realize that happiness is how you look at things, and then change your way of thinking."

7. lebjs

lebjs A Kiwi living in Oz

Woo hoo my wedding Anniversary is on Odie's day :D