August 2019 Siggy Challenge

demma_b13

Designing Ninjas
I have tried and tried to get my siggy uploaded with no luck at all. I've done it both ways and it won't show up. Where it used to show up in the box, now I see it under the box like it is outside the text box in a larger boxed area. There is a save button under it but there is no way to delete it. There is fine print under where I see my siggy that says "To insert your signature picture, add into the editor above" which makes no sense to me and I can't figure out what to do. So for now, my siggy is posted in the gallery here at PDW until I either figure out what I am doing wrong or someone fixes it. Here is the link to my siggy.

demma_b13

Designing Ninjas
Okay. I see it showed up but I am suppose to have my name and a blinkie gif under the post and now it is not working as you can see in the above post. This is too difficult for me.

demma_b13

Designing Ninjas
Well, I messed with that Toggle BB thang and at least got my name and "creating dangerously gif to show up again. I just don't know about the siggy because it posted above in my first post but not again in these last posts. Oh well, maybe by next month this will be resolved.

lou

I run with Scissors
I uploaded my siggy directly from my laptop, and then copied "[ sigpic ][ /sigpic ]" (without the spaces) in the signature space in Profile. It seems to work (well, I can see my signature, maybe others can't...)

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
I uploaded my siggy directly from my laptop, and then copied "[ sigpic ][ /sigpic ]" (without the spaces) in the signature space in Profile. It seems to work (well, I can see my signature, maybe others can't...)
I can see it as well, must have worked!

Reactions: lou