April Camera Wrapping...Split photo

sandie03

I run with Scissors
April Camera Challenge; split photograph.

Simple needs this month:
One landscape photo -a beautiful land feature or seascape, split into three or four (or more) slices.
One large ornate title - one or two words only
Journalling- date, place
One large cluster.
You may add other elements as desired.

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.
5. Your page must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
6. Add your page to your thread in the Its a wrap thread for 2019.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Hubby sent me the perfect photo for this today! Thanks Sandie.
View attachment 156624
2019-04-blanding.jpg
Wow, What a landscape. And those rocks sitting like battlements on a castle, I'd almost expect soldiers to pop out from behind each one. Perfect title font and a lovely cluster. Thanks for taking part in the April Camera Challenge.

G.J.

Love this thread! thank you so much for hosting and the inspiration. Hoping you are having a joyful, blessed, happy and peaceful holiday weekend!
Summer_memories2.jpg

Julia

OOPS! I merrily went off to play with split photos and completely overlooked all the other requirements. Guess I'll have to try again. Here's my layout that doesn't qualify.
J_PDW_NotCamChal0419_web.jpg

Julia

Ok I think I've got it this time: horizontally sliced photo of a lake, large leafy corner cluster, fancy one word title, date & place.
J_PDW_SliceOfTranquility_web.jpg