April 4: Take 2 and call me in the morning

LisaAdmin

Rockin Ninja Boss
Staff member
Ughh for Texas and the tornado's you had yesterday. I am so glad to hear that they do not have any fatalities of yet, and I hope that everyone is safe.

National Day of Hope: I am hoping that Texas continues with hope as they start the clean up process. :ninjalove:

Paraprofessional Appreciation Day: This sounds almost like parachute professionals ... I am sure that I appreciate them :)

Square Root Day: I am glad that it wasn't root canal day. That could have been dismal.

Victims of Violence Wholly Day: My heart goes out to the victims of violence. For ladies who are in a situation where there is abuse... seek help. You do not deserve it. No one ever does. I had two young ladies that I taught in a church group, who ended up with boyfriends that physically abused them. They kept telling me how they deserved it because they made him mad. NO, you don't ever deserve it. :ninjaa:

Vitamin C day: take 2 and call me in the morning. ... on another random note: YES you can overdose on Vitamin C. My grandmother felt like more was better....
:hypnosis:
In food, we have National Cordon Bleu Day..... This looks yummy! :kickme:

kelly1

Moderator Extraordinaire & Purveyor of Cyber Food
Did you ever think that a parachute is made up of "perish" and "shoot"? Why would you want to jump out of a perfectly good plane with this thing?

No, no one deserves domestic violence. Male or female, and yes, there are battered men out there.