April 2019 Siggy Challenge

Betsyfru

I run with Scissors
Hi there! Betsyfru here, your hostess for the Siggy Challenge here at PDW! Wow! I can't believe its April already! Spring has actually begun here in the southeastern USA, but it might not always feel like it. Today was a bit colder and we had a little rain shower. So I decided to make my new April siggy something cheerful, something seasonal. That's what I want to see this month, something cheery and seasonal, whatever season you are in where you live.

Here's mine, made using the March PDW Collab, Easter Story:
c3d115fc06c4d9bf48cffcda66878747.png

We don't have a lot of siggy requirements in our forum, the MAX size of your siggy should be no more than 700px wide and 200 - 300px tall. Just to keep the site running smoothly!!!! . I save mine as PNG most of the time, but sometimes I save them with a white background as a JPEG. Either way will work.

To get your siggy to show up in your signature:
1. Head to the toolbar at the top of this forum and click on your Forum Name
(in the drop down you will see Signature, click that)
2. Insert your image from the gallery using copy + paste or the Photo Icon tool
(hit Save Changes when done)

Here are the requirements that must be met for all PDW Challenges to receive points:
1. To receive points you must Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer- You can use retired PDW products, freebies, and store collabs. BUT the designers have to be still active (except in the case of collabs)
2. Be a new Siggy created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your siggy to the Siggy Challenge gallery and post the link and image in this thread.
5. Your siggy must be posted by the last day of the month in order to receive points.
You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!

G.J.

Happy new month my dear! I'll be back with my siggy, by the way, I love yours.

Tbear

We had a very nasty winter storm pass through on Saturday. Today is bright and sunny.
And I thought I was always confused...