April 2018 Camera Wrapping Easter

sandie03

I run with Scissors
Easter weekend. So, two or more photos about Easter at your home, hometown, local area.

Random Winner for April is STATER

My local area has a huge week long festival for Easter to tie in with the Brisbane to Gladstone Ocean yacht race...multi and single hull sailing boats. Festivities include markets, arts and crafts displays, talent quests, night entertainment, funfair rides for children, fireworks, fun run, blessing of the fleet and so much more. I have lots to choose from. And of course Easter Bunny.

Here are the requirements that must be met:
1. Use at least one item from a Plain Digital Wrapper Designer-it can be a freebie as well.
2. Be a new layout created for this challenge.
3. Be only entered in 1 challenge category.
4. Upload your layout to the Camera Wrapping Challenge Gallery and post the link and photo in this thread.

You will receive one Wrapper for completing the challenge and a Bonus Wrapper for using ALL PDW products if you keep track in the It's a Wrap Thread!! Those add up quickly-and 20 points will get you a $5 gift certificate to the PDW store!
And a bonus is an entry into the random draw each month to win a mini courtesy of Lisa at Southern Creek Designs.

Last edited:

Tbear

Gotta dig in my old photo stash since hubby and I don't do much at Easter (except eat chocolate :))

lou

What a terrific memory scrap! That bunny pancake is adorable and if the Monday after Easter was anything like my childhood, there probably was still an egg or two to be found
My husband found one egg 2 days ago! Quite obvious too he said, so how did we not see it for 3 weeks is a mystery!