Search results

1. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: May 17th - May 23rd

Thanks Chris. I wasn't sure it came across well. Glad it worked for you! :)
  2. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: May 3rd - May 9th

Thanks Chris! That's the first thing I thought of when I saw those beauties in the WA kit (why they're in the WA pack, I can't say, but...) xox
  3. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: March 29th - April 4th

TY Chris and Becki. That's very encouraging as I was unsure of both of those LOs! :)
  4. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: March 15th - March 21st

TY Chris! This GSO is probably better ascribed to Tangie. Her template is incredible. Some stuff is my own, but mostly it's just clipped papers or recolor, with some bits just as they were in the template! :) Glad you liked it xoxx
  5. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: November 30 - December 6th

Thanks Becki!! I'm late but no less grateful!! xox
  6. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: November 9th - November 15th

Thanks so much, Mary! What a nice surprise. Glad you liked the page :)
  7. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: October 5th - October 11th

Thanks Becki -- can't believe I made the cut! So many gorgeous LOs!!
  8. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: September 7th - September 13th

Thanks Becki! -- Why don't you do the challenge with us and make your own? :) xoxox
  9. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: July 20 - July 26th

Thanks Lexy :) I'm in stellar company once again. Beautiful LOs ladies!
  10. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: July 13th - July 19th

Thanks Becki! I'm in stellar company -- fabulous work ladies.
  11. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: June 22nd - June 28th

TY Becki -- I'm thrilled you loved the LO. I'm in very august company here!! There are some amazing pages in the gallery. Bless you!
  12. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: May 11th - May 17th

Thanks! So glad you like it. The charity kit's for the new nonprofit I helped create www.onestepawayintl.org We help older singles, focus on women, who are on the brink of disaster like homelessness. "Lily" is one such case, our first client who lives in Romania.
  13. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: April 6th - April 12th

Thanks Chris :) You are such a blessing!! xox
  14. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: March 2nd-March 8th

Wow Chris! Thx :) There are some really special LOs here -- honored to see mine among them! :) xoxox
  15. suslyn

Wrap your facebook Jan 15th-31st

I got kinda excited about being able to dress my page for the holidays! Thx for the nudge! http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/variety-pack-challenges/p37935-fb-wrapper.html
  16. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: January 13th - January 19th

Thanks so much! I was really drawn to my friend's photo -- I wasn't sure it worked, but I'm guessing by your response that it must have! Thanks for the encouragement! xox
  17. suslyn

pls ck your email :) xox

pls ck your email :) xox
  18. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: December 2nd - December8th

Thanks Chris! :) My gf hasn't asked me to make her a card yet (I've offered several years running). However, this year, she said she'd finally learned as she prefers this one to the one they're sending out! LOL May you all have a blessed December.
  19. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: November 11th - November17th

THanks Becki -- I'm glad we have the crate too! And I was thrilled to have that pic of my sis and our dog :)
  20. suslyn

Gallery Standouts: November 11th - November17th

Thanks so much Anita. I was touched too, obviously, since I had to get out of bed to scrap it LOL. Glad too that you liked the allied flags... wasn't sure about that, if they worked or not. Blessings and thanks again.