Search results

1. B

Gallery Standouts: January 1 - January 5th

OMW! Thank you so much for that!!! What a lovely way to start the day - esp when it's back to school day here in my part of the UK ;) Bernie x
  2. B

Thank you Katie!! Much appreciated! I've been awol for a while as life is just getting in my...

Thank you Katie!! Much appreciated! I've been awol for a while as life is just getting in my way TOO much atm (probs with kids' school, kids' friends, family, DD1's health...it goes on!!), LOL, but hope to back playing again soon!!! This is a lovely place - everyone has been so friendly! Thanks...
  3. B

GSO: Week of Feb. 25, 2011 - Mar. 3, 2011

Thank you!! What a lovely surprise to wake up to this morning!!! Bernie x
  4. B

Layout of the Week Feb 25

Thank you! Bx
  5. B

Layout of the Week Feb 25

Oh wow! This was such a surprise, thank you!!! I haven't been too well this past week, so to come back to see this is fantastic! Thanks so much!! Bernie x
  6. B

GSO Week of February 18-24,2011

Thank you so much for this! I haven't been too well this past week so haven't been around anywhere much, so this was a lovely surprise to 'come back' to!!! Thank you!!! Bernie x
  7. B

GSO Week of February 11-17, 2011

wow thank you so much! This has really made my day as I've not really made a page of this ilk before, so wasn't too sure about it!! Thanks again! Bernie x
  8. B

Layout of the Week Feb 4

congrats! loved that when I saw it! You have a lot of patience!!! Bernie x
  9. B

GSO Week of January 14 to 20, 2011

me too Becki - thank you!!!! Bernie x
  10. B

GSO Week of January 14 to 20, 2011

awww thank you! That's made my day!! Bernie x