Search results

1. mrscwooddell

Any Planner Babes here?

I hope so! I created this fun set of digital planner stickers to match the wonderful Honoring Heroes Collab kit from the Plain Digital Design Team this month! Download here I used of few of them here on my planner page: Along with the Honoring Heroes Collab Kit! Find the kit here...
  2. mrscwooddell

NSD - Template Challenge

Join me to scrap your art out! No really, I want to see what your hobbies are! Do you sew, scrapbook only, paint, draw, make music, garden, or what? The challenge should you accept it today is to scrap a page with this template of your art/hobbies! You can flip it, turn it, or reverse it if you...
  3. mrscwooddell

Bonus: Valentine's Day Challenge

Happy Valentine's Day! I have a fun template I made to challenge you all to scrap your loves on this day, whether it be people, pets, food, books, movies, etc. Just scrap it! Use my template here: {Click Image to download} Or click here. It comes with a choice of the Word "Loves" or "Love"...
  4. mrscwooddell

Claudette 2019 Tracking

January 2019 Signature Challenge: 2 Wrappers
  5. mrscwooddell

VP Challenge #2 December

December 15th VP Challenge: "Year in Review Challenge" Posting early since the holidays will get to us if we don't watch out! LOL :) Click image to download .PSD file. Click here to grab the .PNG files. Click here for the tiff file Here are the requirements that must be met: 1. Use at least...
  6. mrscwooddell

October VP Challenge #1 - Facebook Cover Template

October 1st, VP Challenge #1- Facebook Cover Photo Template Come join in for the month and scrap yourself an adorable timeline cover pic for your facebook! If you love Halloween like I do you probably have lots of great pics to add to this month's challenge template. But for those who don't...
  7. mrscwooddell

Variety Pack June 1st: Scrap Your Desktop Screen

Or any other screen you look at frequently like your phone or tablets. This is my template for you to use, feel free to edit it to your style and liking! Click image to download files. Available in Tiff, and PSD. I made this page with it. I used June Designer Collab kit called "Staycation" for...
  8. mrscwooddell

Variety Pack #1 Challenge for January 2016 - Desktop With a Twist on Top

Your challenge this month is to create a desktop with these elements on it: 1. Your weather - Be it winter or summer where you are... 2. Something that makes you smile. (could be a photo of it, or a doodle, or an element) 3. Your One Little Word for the year if you do this, if not just...
  9. mrscwooddell

VP Challenge #2 - Desktop With a Twist on Top - Dec. 15-31, 2015

December 15th VP challenge will be a "Desktop with a Twist on Top" Since we only have 16 more days left of this year lets get busy and make a desktop for your pc/laptop/phone/tablet that has these 3 things on it: 1. January 2016 Calendar, 2. A list of goals/resolutions for the year, 3. At...
  10. mrscwooddell

VP Challenge #2 -- Recipe Scrappin!

November Variety Pack Challenge #3 - Digital Recipe Wrapping! I know we are all going to be busy for the next two months cooking and eating and shopping so I thought a quick recipe share would be fun. Your challenge is to create a page or card with a recipe on it of some type of food. You...
  11. mrscwooddell

OCtober Variety Pack Challenge-- Wrap Your Facebook Cover

Wrap Your Facebook Cover! Template Challenge Glad you could join us for a little fun! Are you up for the challenge? Let's get our facebook covers all decorated for October! You can use the template below and create a cover photo for your facebook page! Don't forget to add it to the...
  12. mrscwooddell

May 2014 Define it Challenge!

Here it your mission for this month, should you choose to accept it! :P Use this one word some where on your page with the definition...easy peasy...lol May Word is: Job jäb noun 1. a paid position of regular employment. "jobs are created in the private sector, not in Washington"...
  13. mrscwooddell

April 2014 Define It Challenge!

Here it your mission for this month, should you choose to accept it! :P Use this one word some where on your page with the definition...easy peasy...lol April Word is: Laugh {laf} /Submit verb 1. make the spontaneous sounds and movements of the face and body that are the instinctive...
  14. mrscwooddell

March 2014 Define It! Challenge

Here it your mission for this month, should you choose to accept it! :P Use this one word some where on your page with the definition...easy peasy...lol March Word is: LUCKY lucky- adjective \ˈlə-kē\ : having good luck : producing a good result by chance : resulting from good luck...
  15. mrscwooddell

February 2014 Define It Challenge!

Here it your mission for this month, should you choose to accept it! :P Use this one word some where on your page with the definition...easy peasy...lol February Word is: LOVE love ləv/Submit noun 1. an intense feeling of deep affection. "babies fill parents with intense feelings of...
  16. mrscwooddell

January 2014 Define It Challenge!

Here it your mission for this month, should you choose to accept it! :P Use this one word some where on your page with the definition...easy peasy...lol January's word is: res·o·lu·tion noun \ˌre-zə-ˈlü-shən\ : the act of finding an answer or solution to a conflict, problem, etc. : the act...
  17. mrscwooddell

Variety Pack Brag Book Swap June 1-15th, 2013

Join me for a Brag Book Swap of 6x4 pages for your summertime memories! Use this kit to scrap a page and email it to me then when we all get done I will upload them to one file and pm you the download. Here is a front cover for the book so far... Use this coupon to grab the kit free and...
  18. mrscwooddell

March 2013 Variety Pack Challenge 1

Woooohooo! March is here! I am hosting the Template Challenge for this first half of the month! Here is my Template: Use this Coupon Code: MarCHsmooCHes Here is a page I created using this template and Little Black Dress Kit by Alexis Designs. Before you begin here are a few simple...
  19. mrscwooddell

November Challenge Tracker

Come on it and show off those challenge pages! Anyway, it was fun to keep track of the challenges you get done this month here... I know it will help me keep track of what I need to get done, and we can share our pages we do for each challenge here too!! All Wrapped Up Calendar Challenge...
  20. mrscwooddell

October Challenge Tracker

Loved this idea last month so I am getting it going for this month... Are you all loving the challenges here or what? I know I do!! I loved being able to see which ones I was still needing to work on...and I liked having them all there to look at on one post too! Anyway, it was fun to keep...