Search results

1. cla

November Layout of the Month

Our November Layout of the Month is by @ollitko for her page Autumn Leaves using Playing In Leaves Kit by Marie H Designs Congratulations!
  2. cla

Favorite December 2019 PDW Product Layouts

It's the most wonderful time of the year, for most, but not for all. Some people really struggle to find the peace and joy of this season. Help any number of people experience a little lift by leaving a kind word about a layout you love. Any layouts using PDW product or for a December PDWcan...
  3. cla

Favorite December 2019 Layouts

It's the most wonderful time of the year, for most, but not for all. Some people really struggle to find the peace and joy of this season. Help any number of people experience a little lift by leaving a kind word about a layout you love. Any layouts using any product can be recognized here...
  4. cla

October Layout of the Month

October's Winner is @lebjs for her page Treats. Congratulations!
  5. cla

Favorite November 2019 PDW Product Layouts

Show your gratitude for a page in the gallery that inspires you this month. Any page using PDW product or for A November PDW Challenge is eligible. A $10 store gift certificate will be awarded at the end of the month to a random page in this thread. PDW is thankful for you and your...
  6. cla

Favorite November 2019 Layouts

Show your gratitude for a page in the gallery that inspires you this month. Any page using any product is eligible. PDW is thankful for you!
  7. cla

August & September Layout of the Month

Our August winner is 01lousmith for her beautiful coastal page Blue Skies. @lou September's Winner is @teenybop61 for her page Leighanna Country Life. Congratulations Ladies!
  8. cla

Favorite October 2019 PDW Product layouts

Whether it's fall or spring where you are, let's fall into a habit or spring into action as we recognize our favorite pages in the gallery. Any pages using PDW product or for a PDW October challenge can be highlighted here for a chance to win a $10 gift certificate to the store. Here's hoping...
  9. cla

Favorite October 2019 Layouts

Whether it's fall or spring where you are, let's fall into a habit or spring into action as we recognize our favorite pages in the gallery. Any and all pages are welcome in this thread. Here's hoping October is a wonderful month for you!
  10. cla

Favorite September 2019 PDW Product Layouts

I do apologize for my tardiness this month. Lots going on here but it's calmed down a bit. Hopefully you all have some calm vibes happening in your life too. Please send some "I love your page" vibes to someone this month by recognizing a favorite page from the gallery this month. Any page...
  11. cla

Favorite September 2019 Layouts

I do apologize for my tardiness this month. Lots going on here but it's calmed down a bit. Hopefully you all have some calm vibes happening in your life too. Please send some "I love your page" vibes to someone this month by recognizing a favorite page from the gallery this month. Any page...
  12. cla

July 2019 Layout of the Month

Our layout of the month winner is dhariana for her page Sea. Congratulations!
  13. cla

Favorite August 2019 PDW Product Layouts

August is upon us and will be gone before we know it. Don't let the month pass by without highlighting at least one page from the gallery in this thread. All pages use current PDW product or for a PDW August challenge are eligible. Have a happy day!
  14. cla

Favorite August 2019 Layouts

August is upon us and will be gone before we know it. Don't let the month pass by without highlighting at least one page from the gallery in this thread. All pages are eligible.
  15. cla

June 2019 Layout of the Month

June's winner of Layout of the Month is tissie12 for her page always remember...
  16. cla

Favorite July 2019 PDW Product Layouts

Expressing gratitude has a way of making you feel more grateful so tell someone you are extra grateful for their page this month by highlighting it here. Any page in the PDW gallery using PDW products or for a PDW July Challenge is eligible. Have a wonderful July!
  17. cla

Favorite July 2019 Layouts

Expressing gratitude has a way of making you feel more grateful so tell someone you are extra grateful for their page this month by highlighting it here. Any page in the PDW gallery is eligible. Have a wonderful July!
  18. cla

May 2019 Layout of the Month

This photo-less page by Stater is May's winner for Layout of the Month! Don't you love the title and my personal fav is the can of Dr Is In soda. Congratulations!
  19. cla

Favorite June 2019 PDW Product Layouts

Summer is here for some and others are in the middle of winter but whatever your season have a wonderful June and make someone feel extra special by highlighting their layout here. It makes you feel good too! Any layout using a PDW designer kit or for a PDW June challenge is eligible. Have a...
  20. cla

Favorite June 2019 Layouts

Summer is here for some and others are in the middle of winter but whatever your season have a wonderful June and make someone feel extra special by highlighting their layout here. It makes you feel good too! Any layout using any kit posted in the PDW gallery is eligible. Have a wonderful month!