Search results

1. ChristieDawn

Freebies from Scrappin Serenity

What's a Celebration Without Some Freebies? Make sure to check out my blog to pick up my portion of the DSD Blog Train: Also play along with us on the Recipe Challenge this weekend to get a coordinating Flair Freebie Pack: Looking for a "Go With Anything" type of Alpha? You can find "Glass...
  2. ChristieDawn

Scrappin Serenity Sales & Steals

Hey Y'all! Happy iDSD! I'll be having a 50% off Sale and More this weekend! Build Your Own Grab Bag - Choose 5 kits for just $5! Want more than 5 kits? Feel free to purchase this multiple times! Can't quite make up your mind? Buy My Whole Store for just $25!
  3. ChristieDawn

DSD Recipe Challenge

HELLO! HAPPY DSD WEEKEND! I HOPE THAT YOU ARE FINDING ALL KINDS OF AWESOME DEALS AND GETTING SOME SCRAPPING DONE! THE RECIPE CHALLENGE IS SIMPLE... JUST USE ALL THE "INGREDIENTS" IN YOUR LAYOUT! HERE ARE YOUR INGREDIENTS: 4 ELEMENTS OF YOUR CHOOSING 3 PAPERS 3 FLOWERS 2 PHOTOS 2 RIBBON/RIC...
  4. ChristieDawn

NSD - Font Challenge

Hello Everyone! Happy NSD Weekend! Let's get this party started!! I have an easy peasy challenge for you this weekend. The Font Challenge works like this... I choose a font, you get to download it for free, install it, and then just use it anyway you want in a layout, and then post your...