Search results

1. funnsun

Camera Wrapping August 2015

And here it is:
  2. funnsun

Camera Wrapping August 2015

I have the perfect photo!! A page is going together right now.
  3. funnsun

Variety Pack #1 May 1-15, 2015

WHEW! Squeaking in just under the line. I had a hard time deciding on my favorite place. My recipe consisted of: (Edited to hide ingredients) Here's what I came up with: Thanks for the challenge! I hadn't done a page in over a month so I had to relearn some things.
  4. funnsun

Variety Pack #1 May 1-15, 2015

I have been absent for too long, this looks like a fun chance to get re-engaged. Here's my list: Rolls Turkey Sprouts Avocado Swiss cheese Pita chips Water Hand pie Eagerly awaiting further instructions!
  5. funnsun

Variety Pack Challenge 2 - February 15 - 28

Great use of white space, Jody! Thanks for joining the challenge.
  6. funnsun

LOVE it, Kapoh!!
  7. funnsun

And here's my layout.
  8. funnsun

I am SO sorry to be late posting our second challenge for February. I'm going to blame the weather...it's been SO nice I got distracted by outdoor activities. You folks in the East probably didn't need to hear that! The second challenge for the month will be to use...
  9. funnsun

Feb 15 VP Challenge 1 - Scrap your Pet!

I admit they're not pets in the conventional sense, but are here almost every day and eat just about everything I plant!
  10. funnsun

Feb 15 VP Challenge 1 - Scrap your Pet!

Well, I have some photos that are perfect for this, if you stretch your imagination just a bit. Be back soon with a page.
  11. funnsun

Variety Pack Challenge 2, January 16 - 31

My goodness, you have all done some fantastic work with this challenge! One more day if anyone wants to add another one!
  12. funnsun

My goodness! What great cards you are all coming up with! Of course, I will be humming "the lion sleeps tonight" for a week or so!
  13. funnsun

Oh, please do, Sandrine. You will be surprised at how much fun they are! Other than the size of the card, there NO rules...let loose and have fun!
  14. funnsun

What a great card! I love the monochromatic feel of it and that great quote. Thanks so much for joining the challenge.
  15. funnsun

Everyone loves ATC's! I hope you all do a bunch for this challenge. I'm thinking I might do another one or three!
  16. funnsun

My goodness, we are already 2 weeks into the new year! Time for our second Variety Pack Challenge. Once again, we are going to do an ATC challenge. I loved the creations you all made in our last ATC challenge and thought you might like to try another one (or two). This month our theme will...
  17. funnsun

Vp #1-january 1-15, 2015

This word art was perfect for this photo that I took last week. This little mule deer was just SO curious about his reflection...couldn't figure out why the other deer wouldn't come out and play!
  18. funnsun

December Camera Challenge

Beautiful page. This is a technique I would like to master. Thanks for the challenge...I'll see what I can do.
  19. funnsun

December 2014 Quote Challenge

I LOVE this quote and have so many photos that work perfectly. Layout up tomorrow.
  20. funnsun

Variety Pack Challenge 2 : October 2014 - Quote

Well, I was wondering what I was going to do with the photos I took on my hike last Sunday...now I know!