Search results

1. cla

Template Challenge- November 2020

2. cla

Favorite November 2020 PDW Product Layouts

Colors start to fade and it gets colder and darker as the days pass (at least where I am) but I can always count on a look through the PDW gallery being a great place to go to see color and find the warmth of memories made and stories told. Nominate your favorite pages for some special...
  3. cla

Favorite November 2020 Layouts

Colors start to fade and it gets colder and darker as the days pass (at least where I am) but I can always count on a look through the PDW gallery being a great place to go to see color and find the warmth of memories made and stories told. Nominate your favorite pages for some special...
  4. cla

October 2020 Layout of the Month

Our Winner for October is this gorgeous page celebrating a sunset by beatricemi!
  5. cla

Template Challenge- October 2020

Love seeing all the different ways scrappers rocked this!
  6. cla

Favorite October 2020 PDW Product Layouts

Isn't this so cute by lebjs?!
  7. cla

Favorite October 2020 Layouts

This is autumn to me. Page by Oldenmeade.
  8. cla

Love the simplicity and the walk down memory lane for many of us in this page by stater.
  9. cla

I am really grateful for the outlet Digital Scrapbooking is for me and for the many people around the world who form communities of support and caring through this medium. Let's celebrate this beautiful hobby in our lives this month by recognizing a layout or two that inspires and continue to...
  10. cla

Favorite October 2020 Layouts

I am really grateful for the outlet Digital Scrapbooking is for me and for the many people around the world who form communities of support and caring through this medium. Let's celebrate this beautiful hobby in our lives this month by recognizing a layout or two that inspires and continue to...
  11. cla

September 2020 Layout of the Month

Our September Layout of the Mont winner is scrapbookmama for her page Exploring Waterfalls - Congratulations!
  12. cla

Favorite September 2020 Layouts

This one is eligible for the other thread at PDW/GSO.
  13. cla

September Quote Challenge

Thank for the awesome WA Becki - goes so perfectly with this kit!
  14. cla

Favorite September 2020 PDW Product Layouts

Such a cute desktop challenge project by KAPOH!
  15. cla

Awww thanks Jo! My week is made.
  16. cla

Template Challenge- September 2020

Looks amazing! Thank you.
  17. cla

August 2020 Layout of the Month

Our August Layout of the Month Winner is KAPOH for her Lucky You ATC. Congratulations!
  18. cla

Favorite September 2020 Layouts

It's my favorite time of year when the weather gets cooler, the new school year begins, and I try to learn new things as well. Pick some favorite layouts in the gallery and try a little something new in your scrapping at least once this month. All pages using any product are eligible for this...
  19. cla

It's my favorite time of year when the weather gets cooler, the new school year begins, and I try to learn new things as well. Pick some favorite layouts in the gallery and try a little something new in your scrapping at least once this month. All pages using PDW product or for September...