Search results

1. LoveitScrapit

Good Morning 9-6-19

I didn't see a thread for today, but was stopping in since I had a few minutes after work. We got a new headquarters and moved into the new digs at my job 2 weeks ago. It is super modern and clean. And much larger. I love my new desk and it's all pretty with butterfly magnets all around. I was...
  2. LoveitScrapit

Final Curtain Call from Love it Scrap it 65% OFF

Head over to my shop https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=185
  3. LoveitScrapit

Little Daydreamer new from Love it Scrap it

New Release Time! The last efforts of my Christmas break working ahead time has brought us to a BEAUTIFUL kit. One for the dreamers, the ones that believe in magic, the sweet daydreams and even for the little ones in our lives. Little Daydreamer is filled with sweet elements, soft colors and...
  4. LoveitScrapit

Chasing Rainbows new from Love it Scrap it

Happy Hour Time! It's Happy Hour time!!!!! While I was busy during Christmas break I decided to work on a smaller offering for Happy Hour this month. Chasing Rainbows is a small powerhouse of bright cheery colors and elements. Of course it's ONLY $1 during the Happy Hour Sale! Grab [Chasing...
  5. LoveitScrapit

Bit O'Luck new from Love it Scrap it

New Release Time! I can't believe how busy I was during Christmas break. This week's release is another one of those efforts of working ahead!!! I love, love, love this kit. I seriously want to log in to the shop and buy it from myself. LOL. I had SO much creating this one and the colors are...
  6. LoveitScrapit

Spring Things from Love it Scrap it

This week I've got a template pack. I haven't created templates in a long time, but I created one layout and thought, I should make that into a template and that turned into 3 more to go along with it. Spring Things features 4 12x12 layout templates in PSD, TIFF, and PNG files! Grab [Spring...
  7. LoveitScrapit

A Sweet Sale from Love it Scrap it

A Sweet Sale! How about a sweet sale for one of the sweetest days. My shop is 50% OFFstarting today through 2/17!!!! Enjoy your week and pick up something sweet for yourself! Shop the Sweet Sale!
  8. LoveitScrapit

My Always Happy Hour from Love it Scrap it

It's Happy Hour Time! This month the colors were of course perfect for all things Love. With February being the official month for love how could I not create with love in mind. As I am getting back into the groove of work life outside of the home, it was the perfect distraction from every day...
  9. LoveitScrapit

Mom Is + Free w/Purchase from Love it Scrap it

New Release Time! I'm so glad I had time to work ahead and get some new things done for you all during Christmas break. This week I'm bringing you all a cute little kit that is dear to my heart. I didn't know at the time during Christmas break how much this kit would mean to me. My mom had...
  10. LoveitScrapit

VP Challenge #1 - Feb 1st - Feb 15th

Welcome to February 2019's 1st VP Challenge for the month!!!!! This month we're going to dive into some design principles that create visually appealing works of art!!! We're going to talk about the visual triangle. What is that you ask? The visual triangle is a invisible connection between 3...
  11. LoveitScrapit

All Who Wander- new from Love it Scrap it

New Release Time! I just want to take a few minutes to thank you all. For your continued support. I recently went back to work and as life gets busier and busier I am finding that I don't have as much time to design. I was able to use Christmas break to get the next couple of months done but am...
  12. LoveitScrapit

Clean Slate Happy Hour from Love it Scrap it

It's Happy Hour Time! Remember I told you Happy Hour was moving. Well it's time!!! The 10th of every month we bring you the best mix and match selections for you to choose from. Pick up one or a few packs for only $1 each during the sale!!! This month is all about starting fresh. Clean Slate...
  13. LoveitScrapit

Kiana's (LoveitScrapit) 2019 Tracking Thread!

January 2019 spot Points carried over from DECEMBER: 9 *********************************************** 1.
  14. LoveitScrapit

Retiring $2 Kits $1 Minis from Love it Scrap it

Happy New Year It's January and that means it's time to retire some products during our month long White Sale!!! I've got Kits for $2 and Minis for $1!!!! Can't beat those deals. So shop today, and then shop some more this month to get everything on your wishlist before they're gone for...
  15. LoveitScrapit

Sunday 12-30-18

Can you believe there is ONLY ONE day left of 2018?! Like where the heck did my year go??? Oh yeah, to lots of working, health care, moving, death, loss.... I'm ready for 2018 to be over. What about you?
  16. LoveitScrapit

MidWeek Sneak Peek Time 12.26.18

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for the Mid-Week Sneak Peek. This is a chance for you to see what is coming to our shop on Friday!!!!! This is where designers will post their sneak peeks and the creative team can show off what they're working on before it releases on Friday! :) So...
  17. LoveitScrapit

MidWeek Sneak Peek Time 12.19.18

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for the Mid-Week Sneak Peek. This is a chance for you to see what is coming to our shop on Friday!!!!! This is where designers will post their sneak peeks and the creative team can show off what they're working on before it releases on Friday! :) So...
  18. LoveitScrapit

Day 16 Holly Dollar Days with Love it Scrap it

Holly Dollar Days - Day 16 During Holly Dollar Days at Plain Digital Wrapper, there's 2 or more featured products every day for only $1. The catch? - It's only 24 hours and then another set of products goes up the next day and so on. Today is my 2nd (and last) day to fill the slots and I've...
  19. LoveitScrapit

MidWeek Sneak Peek Time 12.12.18

20. LoveitScrapit

Day 7 Holly Dollar Days with Love it Scrap it

I'm taking over Day 7 of the Holly Dollar Days today! I've got 2 oldies but goodies and 1 gorgeous NEW release all for $1 each! HURRY...today only! https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=16072 https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=16074...