Search results

1. Vicki

October 2018 TTNRH

Sorry about being MIA, my Dad has gone into hospice, and I'm trying to go see him every week. It's a 300 mile round trip, so I am exhausted both mentally and physically. I'm going to try my best to keep up with the challenge, since I know ya'll look forward to it. Ya'll know what to do, create a...
  2. Vicki

August 2018 TTNRH

Ya'll are HILARIOUS!!! :p
  3. Vicki

August 2018 TTNRH

Sorry, my wonderful peeps, I've been on vacation since the 1st, here's your long overdue photo :). Most of ya'll know the drill, but for any new peeps that want to give it a whirl, here's what you do. Create a page with the provided photo, post it in the TTNRH gallery and this thread.
  4. Vicki

July 2018 TTNRH

I love seeing what ya'll come up with each month, your creativity knows no bounds :)
  5. Vicki

July 2018 TTNRH

Most of ya'll know the drill, but for any new peeps that want to give it a whirl, here's what you do. Create a page with the provided photo, post it in the TTNRH gallery and this thread.
  6. Vicki

June 2018 TTNRH

Most of ya'll know the drill, but for any new peeps that want to give it a whirl, here's what you do. Create a page with the provided photo, post it in the TTNRH gallery and this thread. You will receive a $3.00 off a purchase of $5.00 coupon to my store for participating. I thought this one...
  7. Vicki

May 2018 TTNRH

Ya'll are so creative, I love to see what you come up with every month :) PM's have finally been sent.
  8. Vicki

May 2018 TTNRH

You can if you want, or use either one.
  9. Vicki

May 2018 TTNRH

Most of ya'll know the drill, but for any new peeps that want to give it a whirl, here's what you do. Create a page with the provided photo, post it in the TTNRH gallery and this thread. You will receive a $3.00 off a purchase of $5.00 coupon to my store for participating. Lisa sent this one to...
  10. Vicki

April 2018 TTNRH

Ya'll are amazing, I get such joy every month seeing you stretch your creativity :) PM's have been sent.
  11. Vicki

Siggy Challenge - April 2018

I needed a change ;) April Showers
  12. Vicki

April 2018 TTNRH

Sorry about the late post, ya'll. In my real life I'm an accountant, and you know what April is for accountants. :mad: Better late than never! Most of ya'll know the drill, but for any new peeps that want to give it a whirl, here's what you do. Create a page with the provided photo, post it in...
  13. Vicki

March 2018 TTNRH

Once again, ya'll have rocked this challenge! PM's have been sent.
  14. Vicki

Scrappers seeking...

https://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=12874&cat=&page=3
  15. Vicki

Scrappers seeking...

Actually, I made one a while back...
  16. Vicki

March 2018 TTNRH

That is AWESOME!
  17. Vicki

March 2018 TTNRH

Most of ya'll know the drill, but for any new peeps that want to give it a whirl, here's what you do. Create a page with the provided photo, post it in the TTNRH gallery and this thread. You will receive a $3.00 off a purchase of $5.00 coupon to my store for participating. Let's see what ya'll...
  18. Vicki

February 2018 TTNRH

Sorry I'm so late, I've been out of the country and the internet was sucky. PM's have been sent. Thanks for all the wonderful pages!
  19. Vicki

Question about bevels and styles

I'll pack 'em up tonight and PM you tomorrow.