Recent content by Tbear

1. Tbear

On Safari

Love these!
  2. Tbear

Good Morning! 07-13-2020

Not sure either...but I'm thinkin' it might end in a "y" Hmmmm....
  3. Tbear

July 2020- TTNRH Challenge

Husk Little Girlie
  4. Tbear

Good Morning! 07-10-2020

Hey Kermie....chill me a large pitcher of lemonade while you're at it. Temps here close to 95 again!
  5. Tbear

July 10, 2020

I'm thinking Miss Fortune should have some mighty sore knuckles. :)
  6. Tbear

July VP #1

Work in Progress If you want the tutorial for pop ups, here's a link to Meryl Bartho's gallery layout that gives you where to find it.
  7. Tbear

Good Morning! 07-09-2020

St bathroom...been there and even though it's gotta a lot of nude bathing, would not recommend it for the faint of heart or nose. And don't be lured into Porto Gardenas...they actually employ sweat labor there. However...Las Kitchenas has splendid opportunities AND if the chef is sweet and...
  8. Tbear

Summer Fun!

Thank you!
  9. Tbear

Good Morning! 07-08-2020

What a hoot!...gotta print this and tape it discreetly next to the dispenser. Oh who am I kidding? Just him and me here...and one of us (who has three college degrees) pretends he doesn't know how to put a new roll on...:rolleyes:
  10. Tbear

July 2020 - Wrapping in Color Challenge

Photo of DGD Kate
  11. Tbear

Favorite July 2020 PDW Product Layouts

You really, really made my day! Thank you!!
  12. Tbear

Good Morning! 07-06-2020

I didn't get that yoga pants memo :( and I'm not even familiar with what yoga pants look like. I'm thinking...something you can twist into all kinds of really awkward positions and they still are able to breathe.
  13. Tbear

July Quote Challenge

Quote by me...to Dr. Dirt (a local TV personality who specialized in gardening. I asked him why some of my zinnias grew taller than others.
  14. Tbear

Template Challenge- July 2020

Photo of DGS at the pool in his neighborhood.
  15. Tbear

July Quote Challenge

Oh no!!! We've all been there in one fashion or another and it's like another level of Dante's Inferno. Hope your visit there is short without any butt burns. :eek: