Recent content by Tammys_Scrapping

1. Tammys_Scrapping

Good Morning 8-20-19

That's funny, Tbear! Summer hasn't been all that hot here. I'm calling it our sunless summer. Too many clouds to be summer. Summer, to me, means blue sky, not grey!!!
  2. Tammys_Scrapping

Good Morning 8-14-19

Hoping to scrap, walk, and just enjoy this sunshiny summer day!!!
  3. Tammys_Scrapping

IMPORTANT! Signature Challenge people!

Thank you, Lisa!! :)
  4. Tammys_Scrapping

Good Morning 8-8-19

I'm ignoring my to-do list, also. :D
  5. Tammys_Scrapping

One Little Word - August - Laughter

Thank you for the word art and the challenge. Credits: Scrappin' Serenity ~ Happy Camper, Elizabeth's Market Cross ~ Laughter Word Art (freebie), Fran B. Designs ~ blog challenge template, font ~ Get Happy Solid
  6. Tammys_Scrapping

Favorite August 2019 Layouts

This layout made me smile!!! smile by Mother Bear
  7. Tammys_Scrapping

Favorite August 2019 PDW Product Layouts

This photo is stunning and the layout words make me smile!! Hope in Christ by Windswept
  8. Tammys_Scrapping

August Mood Board Challenge

Thank you for the challenge. My inspirations are the yellow colored pencils, the flowers, and the word Lord (as the verse is from the Bible). Credits: Marie H Designs ~ Youthful Yellow, Lisa Rosa Designs ~ Delicate Sunburst Templates, font ~ Nathasyia
  9. Tammys_Scrapping

Good Morning! 8-7-19

Too funny! I like your version Tbear!!
  10. Tammys_Scrapping

August 2019 Siggy Challenge

I can't change mine, either.
  11. Tammys_Scrapping

August 2019 Siggy Challenge

Thank you for the challenge. :) Credits: Kimberly Stewart ~ Sunflower Wishes, font ~ DJB Sunflowers for Vincent
  12. Tammys_Scrapping

Good Morning! 8-2-19

Best wishes on this new step!!! I am SO thankful all of mine are drivers and I don't have to ever do that again!!! Happy Friday!
  13. Tammys_Scrapping

Tammys_Scrapping 2019 Layouts

August 2019 Quote Challenge - 2 Siggy Challenge - 2 Mood Board Challenge - 2 One Little Word Challenge - 2 Total Wrappers - 16 (Jun/Jul) + 8 = 24
  14. Tammys_Scrapping

Quote Challenge- Aug 2019

Thank you for the quote word art and the challenge. Credits: Elizabeths Market Cross ~ Cilla 3 Template and Love Grows, Crazsquaw Creations ~ Quote Word Art, font ~ California Love