Recent content by mrscwooddell

1. mrscwooddell

Good Morning 7-8-19

Awe, that is so precious! They will be two peas in a pod then! :) Love it! Our littlest grandbaby is 3 now...time flies! I need a smile this morning and some serious coffee! lol ☕☕☕☕☕
  2. mrscwooddell

Thursday

Yep that is me too! But we did have a really hot sunshiny few days over the weekend stuff so I am not complaining too bad. I just need a nap during this rain...lol ;)
  3. mrscwooddell

Tuesday

We survived as well! We have had a crazy busy last 4 days though... My son graduated on Friday, then the next day we had visitation for my son-in-laws grandmother who passed on Thursday, then we had her funeral on Sunday, my grand son's b-day party on Monday as well as Memorial BBQ and fun...so...
  4. mrscwooddell

Friday

Wow, that is so crazy that they are already that big Lisa! where did the time go? I would love to play the piano, but sadly there are not many options for lessons around here. I had an old upright that I bought at goodwill one time that I was teaching myself to play on, but with no teacher I...
  5. mrscwooddell

Tuesday

That is so cute! Yes, it was pretty here too! I have a ton of weeds to pull from one of my flower beds after all the rain...
  6. mrscwooddell

Wednesday

LOL, well, poo...I hate bananas...so I guess I will pass on that tidbit of info. LOL {Just my luck} So glad it is Wednesday and we are half way done this week! :D Hope you all have a great day and go leave some love in the gallery I saw some gorgeous layouts over there! ;)
  7. mrscwooddell

NSD - Template Challenge

These are so cool! Love to see what you ladies do for other hobbies! :)
  8. mrscwooddell

NSD Bingo Game

Congrats to the winners! :)
  9. mrscwooddell

NSD Bingo Game

DANG IT! I was busy and didn't check...but I had bingo right here!
  10. mrscwooddell

Freebies Galore!

Thank you Fran these are awesome! :)
  11. mrscwooddell

Any Planner Babes here?

Awe, thanks Tbear! I enjoy decorating it! LOL And sometimes it helps me get things done! lol
  12. mrscwooddell

NSD - Template Challenge

That is too cute! Great job!
  13. mrscwooddell

Any Planner Babes here?

I hope so! I created this fun set of digital planner stickers to match the wonderful Honoring Heroes Collab kit from the Plain Digital Design Team this month! Download here I used of few of them here on my planner page: Along with the Honoring Heroes Collab Kit! Find the kit here...
  14. mrscwooddell

Thursday 5-2-19

Same crazy weather here last night and today too! I am glad it seems to have stopped now at least. Hope you got more sleep than I did. lol