Recent content by Digital Ink

1. Digital Ink

Gallery Standouts: May 30th - June 5th

This one too! ♥
  2. Digital Ink

Gallery Standouts: May 30th - June 5th

I love the vintage feel to this one!
  3. Digital Ink

Is there a setting for instant notifactions of posts on gallery images?

I can't remember but I just looked and when you bring up your photo you can just click on the little env. below the red dot for reporting photo and that will enable notifications. I thought there was something when you uploaded but I don't have anything to upload so I am not sure. I usually...
  4. Digital Ink

Gallery Standouts: January 20th - January 26th

I ♥ everything about this one by Glittlerqueen... Everyday Moments
  5. Digital Ink

Wrap your facebook Jan 15th-31st

Here's mine! I used my Shabby Passion and Royal Shimmer kits for this.
  6. Digital Ink

I sent a wide rim and thin rim bowl in .psd to your email

I sent a wide rim and thin rim bowl in .psd to your email
  7. Digital Ink

I finally got my invite to google+ today and added you. Gmail was really off their game yesterday.

I finally got my invite to google+ today and added you. Gmail was really off their game yesterday.
  8. Digital Ink

GSO Week of May 27 - June 2

I ♥ this one!! By: Mummyd OK is there somewhere special we save them to upload/link them? http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/gallery/member-galleries/p31483-ocean-blue1.html
  9. Digital Ink

Chats cancelled till further notice :)

Can't wait! Yes...don't worry 'bout us!! We won't do nothing bad.....promise. *A distant voice comes from behind you.... "OK I have the scissors....Lynn, what's taking you so long with the paste?.....I can't hold this much longer!!!" "NEVERMIND! Kelly borrowed me some of her duct tape!"...
  10. Digital Ink

GSO week of May 20-26, 2011

HEY! I was just coming here to put that one in this thread.......Anita beat me to it!