Whohooo! I have a couple of shortcuts put together for you today!
Today is about pictures. I would like to say that all my pictures turn out wonderful, and I never have to edit them. That would, cough, cough, be a lie. For example, I have a cute little pic of my hurricane baby. (Yes, I am the person in the background.)
As you can see, it is a little on the dark side. There is a super quick easy way to fix that, using shortcuts!
- First we are going to drag it onto a new layer. That way we won’t save over the original when we are through.
- In the layers panel, make sure you are on the picture layer.
- Duplicate the photo by using the shortcut Ctrl J (Mac: Cmd J)
- Next, change the blending mode to Screen.
- I changed the Fill to 83% so my picture wasn’t washed out.
Wow, what a difference!
Now you can merge the two photo layers by using the shortcut Ctrl E (Mac: Cmd E)
credits: photo, tutorial Lisa Hanks